Doorking Swing Gate Operator Actuator Arm. 6002-080
ACCESSORIES & RELATED MODELS
Click on the "Related Products" Tab Above for More Models
The DKS 6002 offers convenience and reliability in a compact design. The actuator mounts directly on your gate and pilaster, simplifying installation and eliminating the need for concrete pads. The elegant lines obtained by using extruded aluminum material provide a clean profile that will blend in with any gate design. The powerful screw driven piston connects directly to the gate eliminating weak mechanical connections and it is fully enclosed to prevent dirt and other airborne corrosives from contaminating the screw threads.
The DKS 6002, 6003, 6004 and 6400 swing gate operators can be Solar Powered by using any of our Solar Control Box options. Our new 0.0 Amp SBPD (Pat Pend) circuit* insures that battery power is used only when the gate operator is activated. This means there is no use of battery power until the operator is engaged, which provides you with more gate operator cycles per battery charge. This is ideal for remote locations where no power is available. DKS offers three solar power control box options allowing the system to be designed for your application requirements.
- Internal adjustable limit switches.
- Slow start / slow stop.
- Overlap feature for dual swing gate operation.
- Magnetic lock output.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Fully enclosed screw drive.
- 24 VDC operating power.
- Built-in battery back-up.
- Separate control panel.
- Keyed release for manual operation.
- Maximum gate width 14-feet. (Assumes gate swings level and is in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator. )
- Swings gate 90 degrees in approximately 16-seconds.
- Actuator operates at 24 Volts DC power.
- Class I applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional secondary entrapment prevention devices need to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions (actuator only): 3.5 "W x 3.75"H x 49.25"L
- Dimensions (120 Volt deluxe control box): 14.5"W x 24"H x 4.25"D
- Dimensions (120 Volt standard control box): 12.5"W x 16.5"H x 4.25"D
- Dimensions (24 Volt Solar control box): 13"W x 21"H x 8"D