Supercom Fast Pass Car Tags, Readers and Asset Tags
Supercom/Vuance long-range RFID Access Control
SuperCom has been inspiring the world with its RT location, tracking, monitoring, and verification solutions, empowered by its PureRF™ cutting edge wireless hybrids suite of products and technologies, all operated by a secure, proprietary web-based, interactive, user-friendly interface. Supercom long-range RFID solutions bring tremendous flexibility to any application. Adjustable from short range to ultra long range you now have the freedom to track moving vehicles, open gates and track and assets.
Please call us at Upswung 1-775-588-1475 ext 152 for the best possible lowest pricing available. Speak with qualified, knowledgeable and friendly customer service representatives for information and questions. Thank you, we appreciate your business!
PureRF™ Car and Asset Tags The software and readers rely on small, low-powered RF tags attached to an object or person. These weatherproof and shock resistant tags are inexpensive and attach easily to key chains, uniform equipment, property, or vehicles to allow ID and tracking wherever it´s needed. License-free radio bands are used to track RF signals and can be read on hand-held devices. Transmitters can be programmed for periodic or event-driven transmissions.
- For high-security sites or situations, encrypted tag-to-reader communication prevents cloning or copying.
- Integrated anti-collision algorithm allows multiple tags to be simultaneously identified by a single reader, allowing employees to be matched to individual laptops or assets, shipping pallets to merchandise, assets to "authorized” locations, drivers to specific vehicles.
PureRF Readers Supercoms passive reader units are small, reliable and effective and can be applied using multiple communications media.
- Communicate with access control systems in standard 26 or 32 bit Wiegand format, or RS-232, RS-485, or TCP/IP (Ethernet) protocol for custom software solutions.
- Activated by a 433 MHz broadcast and sends signals to readers in a 5 to 10,000 foot range
- Track and locate personnel or detect movement of goods in many different applications.